I am not a great cook. In fact if you asked the Hubs he would laugh at the thought of me cooking.
Don't get me wrong I am not a horrid cook either. It is just that I am lazy. I would rather eat out.
I work in the after noon so if I want to eat at a decent hour I have to either cook ahead or the hubs has to cook.
BUT today I decided to cook ahead. I found this blog through another blog.
Gabi at Honest Fare has been tempting me with her fresh easy recipes, recently she posted on making baby food, something I have been dying to try and while I was looking at that post I saw this one for vegetarian chili.
I am a sucker for vegetarian chili. I love it ever since my friend made me some and my husband (then boyfriend) actually liked it. (He is very picky about food that doesn't have meat). SO today I finally made it! It was easy peasy and super yummy. The only problem I had was guessing how much vegetables yield when chopped (we over bought). Hopefully this means I just get to make more.
No comments:
Post a Comment