Friday, August 6, 2010

An awesome Mom thing

So I feel the need to share. Little Man has totally been talking about a storm. Baby jibber jabber in preparation to speak to us. He already has a few words and this week he has Momma and Dada down pat! (happy dance) He also signs and is really understanding what we say and man is it amazing. It is also sad because my baby isn't as baby-ish as he once was.

This kid entertains himself. He plays, he dances, he sings! The thing though that I love the most this week though is the little things he picks up from the hubs and myself. When I ask for a hug or he gives me a hug he makes this happy sigh/hum. At first I was like what?!? Then I realized I do that every time I hug him tight. I do it because he makes me happy and he feels so perfect and right and good in my arms.

So that is my awesomeness for this week.

1 comment:

caughtiNthecrowD said...

You're such a sweet mommy. <3

Post a Comment