Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Garage Sale

The hubs and I have decided to have a dreaded garage sale. You know the kinda of event where you put tons of time and effort to have people come dig through your old, unwanted, rejected stuff, in vain hope of making say a few bucks after haggling with everyone over your unwanted crap. Gee I sound so enthusiastic! But really we are probably choosing a horrible weekend to have it being a holiday and all but I want it to be over already.

I did have half a post written about cloth diapering but after re-reading it I decided it was crap and I could do better. My thoughts on that adventure at a later date.

This post is not exactly insightful but it is the best I have at such a late/early hour. So I will leave you with a cool pic.

I love how their mouths are both slightly open. Sleeping pictures... a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment